A) Assembling the dust cup unit.
- Put the filters into the dust cup and twist the cone and match the cone's pins into the grooves inside the dust cup.
- Insert the filter into the cone.
B) Assembling the dust tank with the motor unit.
- Push the dust cup and rotate it till a "click" sound is heard.
C) Assembling the main unit with the battery unit.
- Press the battery unit onto the main unit until a "click" sound is heard.
D) Assembling the power brush, tube and main body.
- Insert the upper end of the power brush into the lower end of the tube until a "click" sound is heard.
- Insert the upper end of the tube into the lower end of the battery unit until a "click" sound is heard.
E) Assembling the accessories.
- To assemble directly into the main unit, just insert it into main unit hole and ensure it's inserted firmly.
- To assemble to the tube, insert the round end of either 2 in 1 crevice tool or furniture tool into the lower end of tube until a "click" sound heard.
A) Emptying the dust cup.
- Press the motor unit release button to divide motor unit from battery unit.
- Release button to empty the dust from the tank.
B) Cleaning the dust cup.
- Press the button to the release dust tank, take out the dust cup.
- Disassemble the dust cup, take out the HEPA filter and the plastic filter from dust cup.
- Both HEPA and filers can be washed. After cleaning, dry them.
C) Cleaning the main brush.
- Pull out the cover on brush bottom, towards the left side, lift the brush roller cover
- Take the roller and clean it without water.