Control Panel Settings
- Inner lamp button
Press this button to turn on/off the inner lamp.
- Airfry button
Press this button to select the airfry function.
- Power on/off button
Press this button to turn on/off the oven. When plug in, the light ring flashes, means power on. Press this button to set function/temp/time and start working, the light ring keep illuminating during setting mode and working. During standby mode, the light ring keeps flashing.
- Weak convection button
Press this button to select weak convection which is for defrost function.
- Strong convection button
Press this button to select weak convection.
- Start/pause/cancel button
In standby mode, light ring off. In setting mode, light ring flashes. During working, the light ring keeps illuminating, and the will lock after 2 min, except inner lamp/ convection can be operated, other menu, temp and time are unadjustable.
- Place the appropriate rack, tray, and/or basket in the position recommended.
- When plug in, the power button light ring flashes. Press this button, enter setting mode, the light ring illuminates. Turn the Multifunction knob to select functions/ temp/ time.
- When desired function is flashing, press Multifunction knob to confirm.
- The screen temp will flash, turn Multifunction knob to choose desired temperature, press Multifunction knob to confirm.
- The screen time will flash, turn Multifunction knob to choose desired time, press Multifunction knob to confirm.
- Start/ pause/ cancel button will flash and LED screen will display the selected or default temperature and time. After setting, press the button to start working and the button keeps illuminating.
- When countdown time reaches 0:00, oven will beep three times and stop working.
1.Cooking process can be canceled before countdown time reaches 0:00 by pressing the start/ pause/ cancel button.
2.During cooking, if open the door, the oven stop cooking. When the door is closed the oven will continue working until finish.
3. After cooking, the fan keeps working for 1 min to cool the oven. You can choose strong or weak convection for this. The fan will be off in standy mode.
How to change time, temperature, and function during cooking?
To change time:During the cooking, press Start/pause/cancel button, unlock, use the knob to add or decrease time, press Start/pause/cancel button, the new countdown time will be displayed, and cooking will continue.
To change temperature:During the cooking, press Start/pause/cancel button, unlock, press the knob for 2seconds until the current temperature flashes. Turn the knob to desired temperature and cooking will continue at the new temperature.
To change function:You must press Start/pause/cancel button for 3seconds to stop the current program, beep 1 time, unlock, then turn knob and press it to select another function, choose the time and temp, press Start/pause/cancel button again to continue cooking.
- All lights will be OFF in standby mode.
- Standby mode power consumption less than 0.5W.
- Cooking cycle finished, after 3 min will auto enter standby mode.
- Under no cooking condition exceed 3 min, will auto enter standby mode.
Air Frying Tips:
For best cooking results, use the provided air-fry basket at cavity middle step, put the baking tray at bottom step.
Air-fry can be used at 100-230°C for up to 1 hour. This function is used to air-fry meals as a healthy alternative to deep frying in oil. Strong convection and multiple heating elements to prepare a variety of meals that can be both delicious and healthier than traditional frying.
*Default: 230°C 15 minutes
- Many foods that can be fried can be air-fried without using excess amounts of oil. Air-fried foods will be light taste and less greasy than deep-fried foods.
- Air-frying doesn’t require oil, but a light spray can enhance browning and crispiness. Use an oil sprayer or a nonstick olive oil cooking spray to keep it extra light, a pastry brush to evenly coat, or pour a little oil into a bowl, add food, and toss.
- Most oils can be used for air-frying. Olive oil is preferred for a richer flavor. Vegetable, canola or grape seed oils are recommended for milder flavors.
- An assortment of coatings can be used on air-fried foods. Some examples of different crumb mixtures include: bread crumbs, seasoned breadcrumbs, panko bread crumbs, crushed cornflakes, potato chips, and graham crackers. Various flours, including gluten-free, and other dry foods like cornmeal work as well.
- Most foods do not need to be flipped during cooking, but larger items, like chicken cutlets, should be turned halfway through the cooking cycle to ensure evenly cooked and browned results.
- When air-frying large quantities of food that fill the pan, toss food half way through the cooking cycle to ensure evenly cooked results and color.
- Use higher temperatures for foods that cook quickly, like bacon and chips, and lower temperatures for foods that take longer to cook, like breaded chicken.
- Foods will cook more evenly if they are cut into the same-size pieces.
- Please note that many foods release water when they cook. When cooking large quantities for an extended period of time, condensation may build up, which could leave moisture on your countertop.
Air Frying Guide:
||12 ounces, about 10-12 slices
||2 pounds, about 20 wings (max 3 pounds)
||1.5 pounds, about 20 frozen mozzarella sticks
||1 pound, about 34 nuggets
|Frozen Fish Sticks
||12 ounces, about 20 frozen fish sticks
||1 to 2 pounds
|Frozen Steak Fries
||1 to 2 pounds
||1 to 2 pounds, (2 to 4 medium potatoes), cut into 1/4 inch thick pieces, about 4 inches
|Hand-cut Steak Fries
||1 to 2 pounds, (2 to 4 medium-large potatoes), cut into eigths lengthwise
||1 Pound, about 16 extra-large shrimp
||6, 5-inch tortillas cut into fourths
||5-6 minutes, toss halfway through
||1 pound, about 4 cups
||Thin slices: 10minutes; larger cuts: 15-20 minutes
In addition to being able to program the temperature and time for air-frying, the oven has convenient, easy-to-use for your fried favorites-French fries, chicken wings, chicken nuggets, snacks, and vegetables.
To use air-fry presets, follow these steps:
- Press the air-fry button or scroll through function menu and select air-fry.
- Turn knob to scroll through preset functions. When desired preset is flashing, press knob to confirm selection.
- Preset temperature and time will display.
- To use displayed settings, press Start/Stop to begin.