Take your lunch to a new level by making Grilled Cheese Sandwich in the Air Fryer. Fantastic with just cheese, or level up by adding some ham or tomato.
- 2 slices bread
- 50gram butter or margarine
- 100gram cheese
- 2 slices tomato (Optional)
- 1 slice Ham (Optional)
- Preheat Enhans air fryer to 180 Celcius around 3 minutes
- Butter the two slices of bread.
- Slice the cheese and place it between the two slices of bread.
- The buttered sides should face the outside of the sandwich.
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook for 4 minutes.
- No Oil necessary.
- Different cheeses melt at different temperatures.
- Adjust the cooking time slightly if necessary.