No Products in the Cart
More and more households are making their own bread at home! Try this delicious Sourdough Bread. Our Air Fryer has a bake function that you can use to make bread.
* 225gram sourdough starter
* 225gram unbleached all-purpose flour
*56gram 100% whole wheat flour
* 1 tbsp sugar
* 1/2 tsp sea salt
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* Combine ingredients, in a mixer and the mixing and kneading process for 1 hour and 28 minutes.
* Allow the dough to rise/ferment for four hours.
* After four hours, transfer the dough to a floured proofing basket to rise for three more hours.
* Just before you're ready to air fry, preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 180 Celcius.
* Gently flip the dough over, out of proofing basket, onto the grill insert in the air fryer (you want the bottom of the dough, with the proofing basket rings, on top).
* Air fry for 20 minutes at 180 Celcius, gently shaking at 10 minutes. Before removing from the air fryer, check the internal temperature with a kitchen thermometer to ensure the bread is between 87 and 93 Celcius.
* Transfer the boule to a baking rack. Allow the loaf to cool for 2 to 3 hours before slicing.
Sourdough bread is best consumed within 48 hours of baking. After two days, slice any remaining bread and store in a freezer bag. "Revive" frozen bread by toasting or wrapping in a damp paper towel and reheating in a microwave for 10 to 15 seconds.