No Products in the Cart
A lot of us are aware of the negative impact of high blood pressure as a result of taking too much oily food. But we can’t help it, the crunchiness of fried food is so satisfying.
With an Enhans Air Fryer, you can cut down the calories by more than 60% and even more when it comes to saturated fats. This week we are going to show you FOUR healthy, must-try air fryer recipes by Fit Men.
Popcorn Air Fryer Recipe:
* 40g dried corn kernels
* Spray avocado oil or coconut oil or safflower oil or peanut oil
* A pinch of sea salt & pepper to taste
* Dried chives
* Preheat the air fryer machine to 200 Celcius.
* Add the kernels to the fryer basket and lightly spray with a little avocado/coconut oil. If needed, line the sides of the tray with aluminium foil to prevent popped popcorn from leaving the basket and flying around in the air fryer.
* Insert the basket and set time for 15 minutes.
* Check on it every 3 to 5 minutes to ensure the kernels are not burning.
* Once they begin to pop, monitor them closely until the popping sound stops, or until the 15 minutes has expired.
* Remove the basket immediately and dump the contents in a large bowl.
* Lightly spray with coconut or avocado oil, then dust with garnish to taste.
* Enjoy warm or at room temperature.