No Products in the Cart
Want a fantastic vegetable side dish? Air Fryer zucchini is a great way to enjoy vegetables that is quick and easy. Zucchini does not have to be boring, and learning how to cook it in the Enhans air fryer will change your life. It is way easier than roasting in the oven for so many reasons.
* 455gram Zucchini
* Cooking oil or cooking spray
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* A pinch of salt and black pepper to taste
* Trim the ends of the zucchini, if desired.
Cut the zucchini into ½ inches thick slices (either into lengthwise slices or into coins). If cutting into lengthwise slices, cut to length to fit the width of your air fryer basket if needed.
* Lightly oil or spray the zucchini slices on both sides and then season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
* Air Fry at 200 Celcius for 8-14 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
* The thickness of the cut zucchini slices is the most important for determining cooking time and final texture.
* We find that cutting the zucchini into ½ inches or slightly thicker gives a great balance between browning the slices and cooking them through to be tender without being overly soft.