No Products in the Cart
Air-fried Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are a super healthy way to get the bold flavours of buffalo sauce sans the greasy oil. Let's make this tasty, guilt-free appetizers as add-on to your Tandoori meal!
* 1 head of cauliflower
* 70gram buffalo sauce
* 2tbsp butter
* 1/2 tsp garlic powder
* Blue cheese dressing
* 6 stalks of celery – cleaned and sliced into sticks
* Cut cauliflower into small bite-sized pieces.
* Preheat air fryer to 200 Celcius.
* Place the cauliflower pieces in the air fryer. Cook for 6-7 minutes.
* Remove them from the air fryer and toss them in the sauce.
* Return them to the air fryer and cook for another 6 minutes.
* Serve with blue cheese dressing/dip and celery sticks
Make the sauce:
* In a small stove-top pan, add buffalo sauce, butter, and garlic powder.
* Cook until the butter melts.