Easy Cooking roasted cauliflower with Malaysian famous satay sauce.
- 1 Cauliflower medium size
- 1 tbsp. Coarse salt or to taste
- 1 tbsp. Malaysian Satay Seasoning (1 teaspoon more for a stronger flavor)
- Juice from 1/2 Lemon
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Preheat oven at 190°C.
- Trim off leaves and any brown spots, then separate cauliflower into smaller pieces and wash. Place in large (mixing) bowl. Pat dry with a paper towel as much as you can.
- Add 1 teaspoon of coarse salt and 1 tablespoon of Malaysian seasoning; mix, trying not to crumble cauliflower.
- Add lemon juice and drizzle oil, then toss it to coat each piece.
- Transfer it into Roasting pan, or baking pan lined with parchment paper/mat etc. Try to keep it in a single layer, meaning separate pieces so they have a little space in between.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes, then open the oven and simply shake the baking pan and turn cauliflower around.
- Let the cauliflower roast for 15 to 20 more minutes. Shake the baking/roast pan again and turn the oven on the broiler (high) just for a minute or so. Stay close, and try not to burn cauliflower. This also depends on how well done you want your cauliflower.
- The taste is a little crunchy on the outside, and soft on the inside. If there is moisture, place it on the kitchen paper towel to absorb any extra moisture.