If you are one of those people who want to create your own healthy and no sugar added dried mangoes, here is a step-by-step guide for dehydrating mangoes with Enhans air fryer oven to get yourself started.
- Peel the mangoes and slice them into strips, thinner strips make for faster drying.
- Preheat Enhans air fryer oven by select Hydrate mode and set the temperature to 80°C.
- Arrange the mango slices, lay flat on the air fray tray. Do not clump the slices together or overlap them because they won't able to dehydrate evenly.
- Place the mangoes in the oven, set the time to 2 hours.
- Every 30 minutes, flip your slices. Continue to do this until the mangoes look flat and shrunken. It will take an average of two to three hours for the mangoes to completely dry. Avoid cooking too long or you'll end up with mango chips!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container. Since this snack is preservative-free, enjoy them within a few days.