This Chicken Satay recipe tastes earthy, savory, and with a kiss of sweetness. Today’s recipe is a simplified version, made in an air fryer. The smell is SUPER GOOD when the chicken fries up in an air fryer, you’ll know they are going to taste amazing.
- 400g boneless chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup sesame seed oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Skewer each chicken tender piece on wooden skewer.
- In a large bowl, mix all the other ingredients together.
- Add the skewered chicken into the bowl, making sure they are completely covered by the mix.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel.
- Lay the skewers in your air fryer and cook for 10 minutes at 200°C, don't overcrowd the basket, another 10 minutes the second side or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy.