No Products in the Cart
You will love this air fryer Hibachi shrimps and vegetable as it is so quick and easy to make! By following this super easy recipe, you can make this delicious restaurant-quality Japanese meal! It is also suitable for gluten-free and low carb diets!
* 450gram shrimps - peeled and deveined (defrosted if using frozen)
* 450gram yellow squash or zucchini or baby zucchini - cut into quarter-inch pieces
* 1 green pepper - deseeded and sliced
* 450gram - mushrooms - halved or quartered if large
* 4-5 tbsp soy sauce
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* 2 tsp sesame oil
* 1 tsp minced garlic
* 1 tsp minced ginger
* Preheat Air Fryer to 200 Celcius.
* Place all the ingredients for the shrimp hibachi in a mixing bowl and make sure everything is fully combined.
* Add half the mix into the air fryer basket and cook for 8-9 minutes, turning halfway through.
* Remove and add the remaining shrimp mixture and cook for another 8-9 minutes