You might think that air fryer can make fried or baked food. But there is a lot more that one can do with an Enhans air fryer! It can also cook Hakka style mouth-watering and tender salt-baked chicken. Let try this easy and quick recipe.
- 1 piece of chicken breast meat or chicken drumstick.
- Baking paper
- Aluminium foil
- Make sure the chicken breast or chicken drumstick is completely thawed
- Pinch some salt and evenly distributed on both side surface of the chicken
- Use a baking paper to wrap the chicken
- Then use another layer of aluminium foil paper to wrap outside
- Need to heat up for 2 times
- First, heat up 160 Celcius for 20-25 minutes
- Remove the aluminium foil paper after the first heat up
- Second, put the chicken (wrapped inside the baking paper) back to into the air fryer
- Heat up at 180 Celcius for 10 minutes