Dried goji berries and slices of ginger are steeped in hot water to release a mild fragrant aroma and enjoyed as a nourishing beverage. The tea can be lightly sweetened to your preference too.
Goji berries are known to be packed with nutrients and antioxidants, improve quality of sleep, to maintain the balance or restore of chi in our body, etc. They are neither “heaty” nor “cool” for the body. They are perfect for overall health and daily consumption.
- 30g goji berry
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 inch ginger - thinly sliced for maximum flavor
- 20g rock sugar
- Wash the goji berries in cold water a few times. Drain off water.
- Dispense 3 cups of 95°C hot water from Enhans Thermo pot.
- Add goji berries, ginger, and rock sugar into a pot.
- Cover with the lid and let them steep for 1 hour for maximum flavor.